2014 Exmark LZX740EKC526 -X-Series 52" Deck, Kohler ECV740 EFI
all preowned equipment has gone through our shop and been serviced by our technicians.
Lazer Z X-Series: What you get when you check all the boxes.
And with our top-of-the-line Lazer Z X-Series, there are plenty of boxes to check. For starters, you can choose from rugged, commercial-grade engines. The X-Series also features our UltraCut™ Series 6 deck. Operators will ride in unrivaled comfort thanks to our unique seating system. There’s even a standard 12-volt adapter to keep devices charged. So, if you’re looking for our top-of-the-line mower, the Lazer Z X-Series should be at the top of your list.
- UltraCut™ Series 6 deck: This full-floating deck uses double-row bearings with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
- Deck support system: A cutting deck this good deserves the best support possible. So, we developed a Panhard rod and strut system to eliminate side-to-side deck sway, reducing wear and maintenance costs.
- Durable drive system: Our exclusive hydro drive system sets new standards for durability. High-temperature seals minimize leaks. Specially formulated oils optimize cooling. And there are no hoses to leak.
- A new level of comfort: Comfort increases productivity. That’s why we designed a new, ergonomically advanced seat system featuring our exclusive Iso-mount Seat Isolation System.
- Engine: Kohler®
- Model: ECV740
- Displacement: 740
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Drive System: Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 12 cc pumps and 14. 5 cubic inch motors.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–10.0 mph (16 kmph) forward, 0–6.0 mph (9.7 kmph) reverse.
- PTO Engagement: MagStop Electromagnetic 200-ft-lbs clutch with spot brake
- Fuel Capacity: 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- Rollover Protection System (ROPS): 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- Casters: .50" thick caster yoke arms.
- Cup Holder: Standard
- CARB Compliant: No
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge reinforced spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Deck Style: Full-floating UltraCut Series 6 with heavy-duty spindle. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Width: 52" (132.08 cm)
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Cutting Heights: 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 18.00" Length
- Blade-Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 5.0-6 smooth tread, semi-pneumatic tires.
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Seat: Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 30mm (1.18") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 20-amp alternator.
- Curb Weight: 1116 lbs
- Length: 79.2 in. (201.2 cm)
- Width: 64.8 in. (164.6 cm)
- Height: 70 in. (177.8 cm)
- Warranty: 3 Year Comm / 5 Year Cons
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 740 cc
- Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 12 cc pumps and 14. 5 cubic inch motors
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 5.0-6
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal. (45.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 52 in. (132.08 cm)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch